"'Bigwig wasn't so far wrong. They do sing like the birds. I was in a burrow belonging to a rabbit called Betony. His doe has a litter and she was making a noise over them rather like a robin in autumn. To send them to sleep, she said. It made me feel queer, I can tell you.'
A soft rosy pink base with a pale green duochrome shift.
Iron Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Chromium Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Magnesium Stearate, Carnauba Wax
- Samples contain 1/8 tsp of loose eyeshadow (or approximately 0.25mL). If the Sample Jar option is chosen, samples will come in a 5ml jar without any label art.
- Half and Full sizes are packaged in 5mL Plastic Cosmetics jars.
- Half sizes contain 1/2 tsp (or approximately 1g) of product in a 5mL jar without sifter.
- Full sizes contain 1 tsp (or approximately 2g) of product in a 5mL sifter jar.
- Both half and full sizes feature label art stickers on the lids for their particular collection.
- Our 5mL jars do not come with sifters.
- This colour is vegan.
- NotLip Safe!
I love everything I’ve gotten from crow and pebble but the birdsong pigment is my favourite. Totally work appropriate but at the same time super sparky and different. I love it so much I bought it twice.
This is such a lovely shade. It is a lovely peach neutral with a strong green shimmer. Subtle enough for work but still full of character.
I am a duochormatic shades collector, and I never had one which had a dusty pink base, like Birdsong. Its reflect is the most beautiful green. I love this one for a punch in pastel looks.
I love how pigmented this is! It comes in the cutest little jar and is an amazing color.