This eyeshadow collection is a custom eyeshadow creation collection. Please choose a matte base shade and a shimmer topper shade to mix together into a single, complete eyeshadow shade. Don't forget to select a size you would like as well. There are over 300 possible combinations, so you are sure to get something relatively unique!
Combinations may alter the base shade significantly. Adding a blue shimmer to a yellow base, for example, may give you a green eyeshadow with a blue shift. It is not unlike mixing paints, so keep that in mind when choosing your combinations!
If you would like an eyeshadow that is just the matte base shade, chooseCommoner" as the shimmer topper. We will add a small amount of translucent, matte mica to the base to improve the slip and texture and it will remain a matte base as pictured in the swatch photo.
If you would like just the shimmer topper with a translucent base, chooseChangeling" as the matte base. We will add a small amount of a semi-translucent white base to it to improve the adhesion of the shade and it will remain a simple shimmer eyeshadow.
Mica, Dimethylimidazolidinone Rice Starch, Titanium Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin Clay, Zinc Oxide, Carnauba Wax
May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Chromium Oxide, Manganese Violet, Red 40, Yellow 5, Palmitic Acid, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Tin Oxide
See the Role for Stats Ingredients page for a comprehensive list of ingredients for each component.
- Samples contain 1/8 tsp of loose eyeshadow (or approximately 0.25mL). If the Sample Jar option is chosen, samples will come in a 5ml jar without any label art.
- Half and Full sizes are packaged in 5mL Plastic Cosmetics jars.
- Half sizes contain 1/2 tsp (or approximately 1g) of product in a 5mL jar without sifter.
- Full sizes contain 1 tsp (or approximately 2g) of product in a 5mL sifter jar.
- Matte shades weigh more than shimmer shades because they are more dense, so we fill by volume rather than weight.
- Both half and full sizes feature label art stickers on the lids for their particular collection.
- Shades pictured here are representative for size and do not represent any particular shade.
- Our 5mL jars do not come with sifters.
- These eyeshadows are vegan.
- Some shades are not lip safe. Please check the Role for Stats Ingredients page for more information on which bases and shimmers are not safe for use on the lips.
I love these and the fact that you can customize them. They are really pigmented and very smooth. They blend very well with other shadows. Will be ordering more.
I made a few combos (from spring light greens, to sultry maroons), all of them full of life, light and sparkle. This is the real "infinite diversity in infinite combinations".
I had so much fun choosing the shades that I thought would pair up well from the Roll for Stats collection! When they arrived they were nothing like I imagined in my head - they were a thousand times better :black_heart:
Great pigmentation and colour pay off, so easy to blend, and go great with the other colours I've bought from Crow&Pebble before.
You have to try!