This trope represents the ultimate in betrayal. Sometimes, our hero's mentor has taught another - who often becomes the hero's arch-nemesis. They learn everything the mentor has to offer and often surpasses them in skill, only to turn to the dark side and use that knowledge and skill against the forces of good. Voldemort might be someone you'd think of in this case. As well as a recent villain of a popular space opera series!
This is a blackened eggplant matte shade. Barely purple, almost black, this shade still has not gone completely to the darkness.
Mica, Iron Oxide, Manganese Violet, Ultramarine, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Magnesium Stearate, Carnauba Wax
- Sample bags contain 1/8 tsp of loose eyeshadow (or approximately 0.25g)
- Half and Full sizes are packaged in 5g Plastic Cosmetics jars.
- Half sizes contain 1/2 tsp of loose eyeshadow (or approximately 1g) Full sizes contain 1 tsp of loose eyeshadow (or approximately 2g).
- Matte shades weigh more than shimmer shades because they are more dense, so we fill by volume rather than weight.
- The cosmetics jars do NOT come with sifters.
- Both half and full sizes feature label art stickers on the lids for their particular collection.
- Shades pictured here are representative for size and do not represent any particular shade.
- Our jars do not come with sifters.
- This colour is vegan.
- Lip Safe!
Thank you to AmberXenon for the eye swatch! Visit her blog here.