"After a pause, she answered reluctantly, 'Thethuthinnang, sir.'*
* Thethuthinnang: Movement-of-Leaves. The first and last syllables are stressed, as in the phrase 'Once in a way'."
A slate gray base with a golden-green duochrome shift.
Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Iron Oxide, Chromium Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Magnesium Stearate, Carnauba Wax
- Sample bags contain 1/8 tsp of loose eyeshadow (or approximately 0.25g)
- Half and Full sizes are packaged in 5g Plastic Cosmetics jars.
- Half sizes contain 1/2 tsp of loose eyeshadow (or approximately 1g) Full sizes contain 1 tsp of loose eyeshadow (or approximately 2g).
- Matte shades weigh more than shimmer shades because they are more dense, so we fill by volume rather than weight.
- The cosmetics jars do NOT come with sifters.
- Both half and full sizes feature label art stickers on the lids for their particular collection.
- Shades pictured here are representative for size and do not represent any particular shade.
- Our jars do not come with sifters.
- This colour is vegan.
- NOT Lip Safe!
Thank you to AmberXenon for the eye swatch! Visit her blog here.