The Apron Matron is a tough character. They are generally a female, and often the matriarch of a household. A household where they rule the roost. But that doesn't make them uncaring - they are nurturing mothers, but god help you if you interfere with their brood. That said, they are also capable leaders and Get Stuff Done outside of the home as well. Molly Weasley is the perfect example of an Apron Matron.
A very soft, cool pink. Quite a pastel shimmer.
Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Red #40, Zinc Oxide, Iron Oxide, Magnesium Stearate, Carnauba Wax
- Samples contain 1/8 tsp of loose eyeshadow (or approximately 0.25g). If the Sample Jar option is chosen, samples will come in a 5ml jar without any label art.
- Half and Full sizes are packaged in 5g Plastic Cosmetics jars.
- Half sizes contain 1/2 tsp of loose eyeshadow (or approximately 1g) Full sizes contain 1 tsp of loose eyeshadow (or approximately 2g).
- Matte shades weigh more than shimmer shades because they are more dense, so we fill by volume rather than weight.
- The cosmetics jars do NOT come with sifters.
- Both half and full sizes feature label art stickers on the lids for their particular collection.
- Shades pictured here are representative for size and do not represent any particular shade.
- Our jars do not come with sifters.
- This colour is vegan.
- Lip Safe!
- This colour contains synthetic dyes.
Thank you to AmberXenon for the eye swatch! Visit her blog here.
I discovered crow and pebble a couple of months ago and what an amazing find ! Their pigments are so blendable in unique colours that I haven’t seen anywhere else. They are brilliant to have on hand as a professional makeup artist as they are affordable so you can have a lot of them in your kit without breaking the bank.