Have you ever read a novel where a character asks a whole lot of questions they should already know the answer to? This character is the audience surrogate - the one who fills in all the details for you. They're not often very natural in the story but they sure do get the job done! Never again will you need to wonder "Who are the Brotherhood of the Funny Hats?" because Audience Surrogate has asked it for you. Doctor Watson of Sherlock Holmes Fame is an excellent example of an Audience Surrogate.
This sage green shimmer is slightly muted, but always beautiful. This is a soft, medium-toned green shimmer with silvery shimmer to it.
Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Iron Oxide, Ultramarine, Chromium Oxide, Green # 5, Zinc Oxide, Magnesium Stearate, Carnauba Wax
- Samples contain 1/8 tsp of loose eyeshadow (or approximately 0.25g). If the Sample Jar option is chosen, samples will come in a 5ml jar without any label art.
- Half and Full sizes are packaged in 5g Plastic Cosmetics jars.
- Half sizes contain 1/2 tsp of loose eyeshadow (or approximately 1g) Full sizes contain 1 tsp of loose eyeshadow (or approximately 2g).
- Matte shades weigh more than shimmer shades because they are more dense, so we fill by volume rather than weight.
- The cosmetics jars do NOT come with sifters.
- Both half and full sizes feature label art stickers on the lids for their particular collection.
- Shades pictured here are representative for size and do not represent any particular shade.
- Our jars do not come with sifters.
- This colour is vegan.
- NOT Lip Safe!
Thank you to AmberXenon for the eye swatch! Visit her blog here.
Audience Surrogate is a shiny green. Not too much dark, not too much light. Being in the middle, it's perfect for the lid, in summer/tropical makeups, or, in combination with browns, we could do autumnal looks (and this green is probably a good one for Christmas too).
This shade is beautiful but looks more ocean blue than green on my eyes which is totally fine!