Chaotic Stupid is my personal favourite character in any fantasy novel. They're the chracater whose decisions are never bright and always cause some kind of ridiculous problem. Throw some armour down a well, and wake an entire army of goblins, why don't you, Pip? This character isn't relegated to just Fantasy either. We're looking at you, Zaphod.
This vibrant fuschia-violet shimmer is a great, funy colour. One I'm sure our chaotic stupids would absolutely enjoy.
Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Ultramarine, Manganese Violet, Red #40, Zinc Oxide, Magnesium Stearate, Iron Oxide, Carnauba Wax
- Samples contain 1/8 tsp of loose eyeshadow (or approximately 0.25mL). If the Sample Jar option is chosen, samples will come in a 5ml jar without any label art.
- Half and Full sizes are packaged in 5mL Plastic Cosmetics jars.
- Half sizes contain 1/2 tsp (or approximately 1g) of product in a 5mL jar without sifter.
- Full sizes contain 1 tsp (or approximately 2g) of product in a 5mL sifter jar.
- Both half and full sizes feature label art stickers on the lids for their particular collection.
- Our 5mL jars do not come with sifters.
- This colour is vegan.
- Lip Safe!
Excellent packages- love the products and colours I chose.
I have very few purples in my collection that are as vibrant as Chaotic Stupid. I love this color and I've used it for the inner corner, but plan to do a full, one and done look all over the eyes.