Crux is the latin name for the famous Southern Cross. It is the smallest of the 88 accepted modern constellations, but it is also one of the most easily recognizable, leading to its adoption as a symbol for some southern hemisphere nations. The stars were at one point visible as far north as Britain, 6000 years ago, but eventually they dropped below the horizon and were forgotten by people in the northern hemisphere. At one point, they were considered a part of the constellation Centaurus. Crux is used in the Southern Hemisphere for navigation in a similar way that Polaris, the North Star, is used in the northern hemisphere.
This is a shimmery loose blush in a bright, warm, petal pink with slight gold flecks and a coral undertone.
Mica, Dimethylimidazolidinone Rice Starch, Kaolin Clay, Magnesium Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Carnauba Wax.
May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarine, Manganese Violet, Red 7, Red 21, Red 27, Red 40, Orange 5.
Items are filled by volume rather than by weight.
- Sample Bags are 1/4 tsp (approximately 0.5mL) of product in a medium plastic bag.
- Sample Jars are 1/4 tsp (approximately 0.5mL) of product in a 5mL acrylic jar.
- Half sizes are 1 tsp (approximately 2g) of product in a 20ml sifter jar.
- Full sizes are 2tsp (approximately 4g) of roduct in a 20ml sifter jar.
- This shade is vegan.
- This shade is eye safe and lip safe.