Parvati is a hindu Goddess of love, fertility and devotion. She is a gentle aspect of the goddess Shakti and with Lakshmi and Saraswati forms a holy trinity of Hindu Goddesses. Parvati is the wife of Shiva, and represents his creative energy and holds together the bonds between all creatures and is responsible also for the release of those bonds. She is beautiful, kind, fair and considered a benevolent deity. She is supportive and motherly, and symbolizes regeneration. She is a voice of encouragement and strength and destroyer of evil. She is protective and giving, but also works to dole out retribution and justice.
Parvati's shade is a deep, red-toned violet representing her nobility and harmony. Violet is also the colour of devotion and selfless love, which represents Parvati's devotion to motherhood. The red undertones speak to her creative energy and warmth.
This is a matte, loose blush in a deep red-violet shade. Moderately pigmented, but still sheer to allow natural beauty to shine through. This is a buildable pigment.
Mica, Dimethylimidazolidinone Rice Starch, Kaolin Clay, Zinc Oxide,Ultramarine, Red 7, Magnesium Stearate, Carnauba Wax.
Items are filled by volume rather than by weight.
- Sample Bags are 1/4 tsp (approximately 0.5mL) of product in a medium plastic bag.
- Sample Jars are 1/4 tsp (approximately 0.5mL) of product in a 5mL acrylic jar.
- Half sizes are 1 tsp (approximately 2g) of product in a 20ml sifter jar.
- Full sizes are 2tsp (approximately 4g) of roduct in a 20ml sifter jar.
- This shade is vegan.
- This shade is eye safe and lip safe.