Xochiquetzal, the Aztec Goddess whose name translates literally to Flower-Precious Feather, was the Goddess of fertility, beauty and female sexual power. She rules over childbirth, motherhood, female crafts, and all things feminine. She is always followed by a retinue of butterflies and birds. She is depicted as a beautiful, seductive young woman who dresses in luxurious clothing and who wishes to always be surrounded by flowers. She is a patroness of motherhood, but also of excess and luxury, and of the arts. It was from her that all love spells were derived. Xochiquetzal created the first humans and spent some of her time listening to their confessions and absolving them of their sins through her motherly love. She is credited with bringing language to humanity.
Xochiquetzal's association with brightly coloured birds and tropical flowers has been represented here in a bright, cool pink shade reminiscent of dahlias, Mexico's national flower.
This is a matte, loose blush in a bright, light cool pink shade. Moderately pigmented, but still sheer to allow natural beauty to shine through. This is a buildable pigment.
Mica, Dimethylimidazolidinone Rice Starch, Kaolin Clay, Zinc Oxide,Ultramarine, Red 21, Magnesium Stearate, Carnauba Wax.
Items are filled by volume rather than by weight.
- Sample Bags are 1/4 tsp (approximately 0.5mL) of product in a medium plastic bag.
- Sample Jars are 1/4 tsp (approximately 0.5mL) of product in a 5mL acrylic jar.
- Half sizes are 1 tsp (approximately 2g) of product in a 20ml sifter jar.
- Full sizes are 2tsp (approximately 4g) of roduct in a 20ml sifter jar.
- This shade is vegan.
- This shade is eye safe and lip safe.
- Arm swatches are done over bare skin (left) and Eccentric Cosmetics Primer (right) by @swatch.me.now.