Anahita was a goddess of fertility and purity, but also a personification of the river that feeds the world. Residing atop a great mountain, she brings life-giving water to the the land and fertility to crops, but also purifies the souls and bodies of man. In the ancient Zoroastrian religion of Iran and spreading out to ancient Greece, the Indus valley and beyond, her worship was conflated with goddess of other regions and she took on their identities.
Her shade is a deep blue-violet of clean mountain waters, and deep pools within the earth. Her shade is soft and deep, reminiscent of her role as life-giver and purifier.
Mica, Dimethylimidazolidinone Rice Starch, Kaolin Clay, Zinc Oxide,Ultramarine, Red 27, Magnesium Stearate, Carnauba Wax.
Items are filled by volume rather than by weight.
- Sample Bags are 1/4 tsp (approximately 0.5mL) of product in a medium plastic bag.
- Sample Jars are 1/4 tsp (approximately 0.5mL) of product in a 5mL acrylic jar.
- Half sizes are 1 tsp (approximately 2g) of product in a 20ml sifter jar.
- Full sizes are 2tsp (approximately 4g) of roduct in a 20ml sifter jar.
- This shade is vegan.
- This shade is eye safe and lip safe.
I love the colour of this blusher, don't find many like this and very flattering on the skin. I would prefer a pressed formula as afraid one sneeze and it would be gone.