"Young man, as a Proctor of the Bene Gesserit, I seek the Kwisatz Haderach, the male who can truly become one of us."
This shade is inspired by the male and the female of the Kwisatz Haderach, and his ability to look into the male past. It is a blue and red duochrome, with a blue base and a red shimmer.
Mica, Ultramarine, Titanium Dioxide, Manganese Violet, Zinc Oxide, Magnesium Stearate, Carnauba Wax
- Samples contain 1/8 tsp of loose eyeshadow (or approximately 0.25mL). If the Sample Jar option is chosen, samples will come in a 5ml jar without any label art.
- Half and Full sizes are packaged in 5mL Plastic Cosmetics jars.
- Half sizes contain 1/2 tsp (or approximately 1g) of product in a 5mL jar without sifter.
- Full sizes contain 1 tsp (or approximately 2g) of product in a 5mL sifter jar.
- Both half and full sizes feature label art stickers on the lids for their particular collection.
- Our 5mL jars do not come with sifters.
- This colour is vegan.
- Lip Safe!
Based on 2 reviews
love this shade. much prettier in person than on the screen.
So pretty! I have used it with a mixing medium and directly applying to a glitter glue which I usually use for all non-matte shades. It makes a beautiful inner corner highlight as well as a shade for all over the lid.