Lepus is named for the hare, and located just below Orion on the celestial sphere. It was one of the 48 constellations named by Ptolemy in the 2nd century, though it does not seem to be associated with any particular legendary rabbit. It is often depicted as a hare being hunted by Orion and his dogs (Canis Major and Minor).
This is a shimmery loose blush in a light nude beige shade with pinkish undertones.
Mica, Dimethylimidazolidinone Rice Starch, Kaolin Clay, Magnesium Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Carnauba Wax.
May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarine, Manganese Violet, Red 7, Red 21, Red 27, Red 40, Orange 5.
Items are filled by volume rather than by weight.
- Sample Bags are 1/4 tsp (approximately 0.5mL) of product in a medium plastic bag.
- Sample Jars are 1/4 tsp (approximately 0.5mL) of product in a 5mL acrylic jar.
- Half sizes are 1 tsp (approximately 2g) of product in a 20ml sifter jar.
- Full sizes are 2tsp (approximately 4g) of roduct in a 20ml sifter jar.
- This shade is vegan.
- This shade is eye safe and lip safe.