I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.
Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear, Dune, Frank Herbert
This shade recalls the darkness inside the box of pain which forced Paul Atreides to recite the Litany Against Fear to endure. It is a dark charcoal or black shimmery loose eyeshadow with flecks of silver.
Iron Oxide, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Magnesium Stearate, Carnauba Wax
- Samples contain 1/8 tsp of loose eyeshadow (or approximately 0.25mL). If the Sample Jar option is chosen, samples will come in a 5ml jar without any label art.
- Half and Full sizes are packaged in 5mL Plastic Cosmetics jars.
- Half sizes contain 1/2 tsp (or approximately 1g) of product in a 5mL jar without sifter.
- Full sizes contain 1 tsp (or approximately 2g) of product in a 5mL sifter jar.
- Both half and full sizes feature label art stickers on the lids for their particular collection.
- Our 5mL jars do not come with sifters.
- This colour is vegan.
- Lip Safe!
- Individual arm swatches provided by @swatch.me.now.
Fantastic. Beautiful. Love. Will order again