Lyra represents a Lyre, one of the earliest known stringed instruments. It is also known as Vultur Cadens, as it was often represented as a raptor carrying a lyre and may be associated with the myth of the Stymphalian birds. However, it is much more strongly associated with the myth of Orpheus, a tragic figure who was said to be able to charm even stone with his music. He married a nymph called Eurydice and travelled to Hades to try and resurrect her. He failed, and for the rest of his life pined for his lost wife.
This is a shimmery loose blush in a bright, saturated peach with slight gold flecks.
Mica, Dimethylimidazolidinone Rice Starch, Kaolin Clay, Magnesium Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Carnauba Wax.
May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarine, Manganese Violet, Red 7, Red 21, Red 27, Red 40, Orange 5.
Items are filled by volume rather than by weight.
- Sample Bags are 1/4 tsp (approximately 0.5mL) of product in a medium plastic bag.
- Sample Jars are 1/4 tsp (approximately 0.5mL) of product in a 5mL acrylic jar.
- Half sizes are 1 tsp (approximately 2g) of product in a 20ml sifter jar.
- Full sizes are 2tsp (approximately 4g) of roduct in a 20ml sifter jar.
- This shade is vegan.
- This shade is eye safe and lip safe.