Morgana is her name, and she has learned what useful properties all the herbs contain, so that she can cure sick bodies. She also knows an art by which to change her shape, and to cleave the air on new wings like Daedalus; when she wishes she is at Brest, Chartres, or Pavia, and when she will she slips down from the air onto your shores.
Geoffrey of Monmouth, La Vita Merlini
A soft blue highlight, ethereal like the air through which Morgana is able to fly. This colour is inspired both by the elements ascribed to Morgana as well as the blue woad that ancient Britons and Celts at the time ascribed to Arthurian Legend may have worn into battle. This shade will produce an icy shine.
Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Ultramarine, Magnesium Stearate, Tin Oxide, Iron Oxide, Carnauba Wax
Items are filled by volume rather than by weight.
- Sample Bags are 1/4 tsp (approximately 0.5mL) of product in a medium plastic bag.
- Sample Jars are 1/4 tsp (approximately 0.5mL) of product in a 5mL acrylic jar.
- Half sizes are 1 tsp (approximately 2g) of product in a 20ml sifter jar.
- Full sizes are 2tsp (approximately 4g) of roduct in a 20ml sifter jar.
- This shade is vegan.
- This shade is eye safe and lip safe.
- Thanks to @swatch.me.now for the Swatch photo on black background. She swatched these over Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy glitter adhesive.
Great color, easy to apply.