Jiutian Xuannü was a goddess from Chinese mythology - she is a goddess of war, sex and longevity. She is associated with victory, warfare and power, as well as long life, vitality and sexuality. She is a goddess of strength and many of her stories deal with winning war through intellect and magic instead of violence and death.
She is described as riding a cinnabar phoenix, in one story, holding reins of phosphor. She was beautiful and dressed in great finery and projects an air of great brilliance and power.
Her shade is a deep orange-red, reminiscent of cnnabar and the fire of her associated phoenix.
Mica, Dimethylimidazolidinone Rice Starch, Kaolin Clay, Zinc Oxide,Ultramarine, Red 40, Magnesium Stearate, Carnauba Wax.
Items are filled by volume rather than by weight.
- Sample Bags are 1/4 tsp (approximately 0.5mL) of product in a medium plastic bag.
- Sample Jars are 1/4 tsp (approximately 0.5mL) of product in a 5mL acrylic jar.
- Half sizes are 1 tsp (approximately 2g) of product in a 20ml sifter jar.
- Full sizes are 2tsp (approximately 4g) of roduct in a 20ml sifter jar.
- This shade is vegan.
- This shade is eye safe and lip safe.
Great quality, comes securely packaged halfway across the globe, and lovely all around!