She is acquainted with grief, and mourns for every wound that Arda has suffered in the marring of Melkor. So great was her sorrow, as the Music unfolded, that her song turned to lamentation long before its end, and the sound of mourning was woven into the themes of the World before it began. But she does not weep for herself; and those who hearken to her learn pity, and endurance in hope.
A deep black satin base with a delicate violet sheen.
- Samples contain 1/8 tsp of loose eyeshadow (or approximately 0.25mL). If the Sample Jar option is chosen, samples will come in a 5ml jar without any label art.
- Half and Full sizes are packaged in 5mL Plastic Cosmetics jars.
- Half sizes contain 1/2 tsp (or approximately 1g) of product in a 5mL jar without sifter.
- Full sizes contain 1 tsp (or approximately 2g) of product in a 5mL sifter jar.
- Both half and full sizes feature label art stickers on the lids for their particular collection.
- Our 5mL jars do not come with sifters.
- This colour is vegan.
- Lip Safe!
A really lovely colour and it was just what I had hoped for when ordering. Goes on well (with eye base) and blends well too.
A beautiful shade! Can get messy easily as it is a loose powder, but this quality only makes the eyeshadow more pigmented. It blends out easily and smoothly, and is overall a pleasure to work with. Not to mention that this is just an absolutely gorgeous color! A very inky blue, like a painted starry sky, with absolutely beautiful shimmer. I was wondering if the shimmer would be uneven, as I've never tried loose powder shimmer, but it's present everywhere and adds an ethereal character to this color. I highly recommend using this to spice up black smokey eyes, or using this as a stand-alone color. Its effect is best when applied on the full lid.
looks gorgeous on me. The pigment is rich and blends perfectly.