"Among us," he said,the Sayyadina, when they are not the formal leaders, hold a special place of honor. They teach. They maintain the strength of God here."
This pumpkin and gold shimmer is a magical shade inspired by the Fremen interpretation of the Bene Gesserit Reverend Mothers. A fiercer, more open practicer of the weirding ways.
Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Mica, Zinc Oxide, Magnesium Stearate, Carnauba Wax
- Samples contain 1/8 tsp of loose eyeshadow (or approximately 0.25mL). If the Sample Jar option is chosen, samples will come in a 5ml jar without any label art.
- Half and Full sizes are packaged in 5mL Plastic Cosmetics jars.
- Half sizes contain 1/2 tsp (or approximately 1g) of product in a 5mL jar without sifter.
- Full sizes contain 1 tsp (or approximately 2g) of product in a 5mL sifter jar.
- Both half and full sizes feature label art stickers on the lids for their particular collection.
- Our 5mL jars do not come with sifters.
- This colour is vegan.
- Lip Safe!
This is my first time buying loose eye shadow, and I love it. The color is beautiful, and I can't turn down anything Dune. I also bought Feyd and Litany Against Fear, which are just as lovely. Super happy.
This is one gorgeous eyeshadow! I love the subtle shimmer and the easily buildable color that can be more or less dramatic depending on how you're feeling. It doesn't fade and blends very easily, I especially like combining it with Shaddam IV to create a sunset eye look.
I bought Sayyadina as my autumnal, obnoxiously bright orange and was slightly disappointed upon opening and applying it... much closer to my (yellow undertoned) skin than I was planning. HOWEVER, it has quickly become my favourite shade in regards to blending, using for my browbone with other colors, and I cannot say enough wonderful things about the silky smooth, shimmery formula. Karen knocked it out of the park!