Turan is a Goddess of ancient Etruscan culture, those who predated the Romans in Ancient Italy. She was a goddess of love and beauty, associated with birds, flowers and all things beautiful. Her name is the root for the word Turannos, tyrant. She was a powerful goddess depicted as a winged girl and one of the few Etruscan goddesses to have survived into modern Italian folklore as a fairy, or spirit creature that helps lovers and promotes joy.
Her shade is a joyous violet pink that leans almost into purple territory. It is a shade of youth and vitality and above all, happiness.
Mica, Dimethylimidazolidinone Rice Starch, Kaolin Clay, Zinc Oxide,Ultramarine, Red 27, Magnesium Stearate, Carnauba Wax.
Items are filled by volume rather than by weight.
- Sample Bags are 1/4 tsp (approximately 0.5mL) of product in a medium plastic bag.
- Sample Jars are 1/4 tsp (approximately 0.5mL) of product in a 5mL acrylic jar.
- Half sizes are 1 tsp (approximately 2g) of product in a 20ml sifter jar.
- Full sizes are 2tsp (approximately 4g) of roduct in a 20ml sifter jar.
- This shade is vegan.
- This shade is eye safe and lip safe.
Beautiful colour ,suit me very well. Definitely I will be buying the full size