"Now, I caution you," said the old woman,to ignore the regular order of training. His own safety requires the Voice. He already has a good start in it, but we both know how much more he needs ... and that desperately."
This mysterious duochrome shade is inspired by the unique Bene Gesserit power of the Voice, an ability to control and influence the actions of others by altering the pitch and tone of one's voice. The eyeshadow is a muted purple base with a brilliant green-gold duochrome overlay.
Manganese Violet, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Magnesium Stearate, Carnauba Wax
- Samples contain 1/8 tsp of loose eyeshadow (or approximately 0.25mL). If the Sample Jar option is chosen, samples will come in a 5ml jar without any label art.
- Half and Full sizes are packaged in 5mL Plastic Cosmetics jars.
- Half sizes contain 1/2 tsp (or approximately 1g) of product in a 5mL jar without sifter.
- Full sizes contain 1 tsp (or approximately 2g) of product in a 5mL sifter jar.
- Both half and full sizes feature label art stickers on the lids for their particular collection.
- Our 5mL jars do not come with sifters.
- This colour is vegan.
- Lip Safe!
I think this one is my favourite so far, looks great on. A truly unusual colour .
Wore The Voice on lids with Chaotic Stupid in the inner corner and it looked so good. I love the gold-green shift. Purples are probably the best looking color on my eyes and this one was perfect. The formula is nice and it went well over a sticky primer.
Beautiful formula, I love Crow and Pebble eyeshadows for their smooth silkiness! The Voice runs lighter on me than in the swatch picture, but is incredible purple-green-gold shifty goodness.