It was a dark and stormy night. The heavy clouds and mist made the city look like a silver screen film: all black and white. The colour of the streets, the lamps, the cars all drained away under the heavy cast of rain.
All except her red dress. She was a blonde bombshell in a bright red dress - a real head-turner, they would say. She wore a classic red lipstick and her eyeshadow could make the blankest stare smoulder. She passed you by in the corridor. You were on your way back from a particularly complicated case - back to the office to unwind with an expensive single malt. Gift from your last client.
She smiled as you passed, a blinding white Hollywood smile.
"Goodnight, Corbyn," she touched your cheek as she passed, and disappeared into the elevator, leaving your life as quickly as she had appeared. At the end of the hall, your office door was open.
In gold letters on the window: Raven Fox, P.I. No Case Too Small. On your desk, a small brown envelope, stamped in red with a strange key engraving and addressed to Corbyn Fox, Private Eye.
A new case.
What's inside this package? Well, that's a mystery! If you're overwhelmed by the options and don't know what to pick, this option is for you. You'll get a random 5 eyeshadows for a 20% discount!
IngredientsAs each mystery case is unique, we cannot give a specific ingredients list. Please check eyeshadow product pages for more information about each eyeshadows ingredients. Please let us know if you are sensitive to any particular ingredient or colourant so that we do not include shades that use that particular ingredient.
- Samples contain 1/8 tsp of loose eyeshadow (or approximately 0.25mL). If the Sample Jar option is chosen, samples will come in a 5ml jar without any label art.
- Half sizes contain 1/2 tsp (or approximately 1g) of product in a 5mL jar without sifter.
- Half feature label art stickers on the lids for their particular collection.
- Multiple orders of the mystery case across different orders may include duplicate samples and the contents of each mysery case is not tracked.
- Shades are chosen entirely at random, although if you have any preferences as to finish or colour family, please make it known in the order comments field on the cart page.
- Specific product requests will not be taken into account in the random choice.
- If you order other eyeshadows alongside a mystery case, we will make every effort not to duplicate those shades in your Mystery case. We cannot guarantee, however, that the shades in a Mystery case will not be duplicates of shades you may have ordered in the past.
This was my first purchase, wasn’t sure what to expect- ended up being bowled over by the shadows, they’re so beautiful and quite unique shades. Dew in a thistle cup is unbelievable, I want to use it every day. Definitely will be making a bigger purchase soon!
Excellent color selections (I got a mix of pink/purple/gray shimmer and matte shades). Everything blended together really well and worked fabulously for a variety of looks. The tiny sample jars were well marked and easy to use, and the washi tape sealed well without leaving behind any sticky residue.
Never before have I received a mystery bundle where EVERY single shade was perfect and something I've been looking for. One shade in particular is the EXACT colour I've been searching for for years (I tried finding it with all the mainstream hyped up brands like colourpop etc but it was never quite right)
I had read reviews about Crow & Pebble saying how every order was magical, but I didn't expect it to bring me this much joy!
I don't know how it's done, but every time I order from Crow and Pebble, they deliver magic. Even though it was completely random, all the eyeshadows look great and suit me. Karen even wrote a note for me on my receipt! I will keep recommending Crow and Pebble to anyone who will listen.
I received a really nice range of colours and the shimmers were gorgeous. The mattes blended so well and had very even coverage.