Andromeda was the mythological daughter of Cassiopeia, queen of Ethiopia. According to the myths, Cassiopeia enraged Poseidon by boasting about her and her daughter's beauty - that is surpassed even that of the sea nymphs. As a punishment, Cassiopeia was thrown into the heavens, and Andromeda was chained to a rock in the sea to be eaten by the sea monster, Cetus. She was rescued by Perseus and became his wife and helped him to found the kingdom of Mycenae. After her death she was honoured by Athena by being immortalized in the stars.
This is a shimmery loose blush in a bright, cool, petal pink with slight blue flecks.
Mica, Dimethylimidazolidinone Rice Starch, Kaolin Clay, Magnesium Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Carnauba Wax.
May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarine, Manganese Violet, Red 7, Red 21, Red 27, Red 40, Orange 5.
Items are filled by volume rather than by weight.
- Sample Bags are 1/4 tsp (approximately 0.5mL) of product in a medium plastic bag.
- Sample Jars are 1/4 tsp (approximately 0.5mL) of product in a 5mL acrylic jar.
- Half sizes are 1 tsp (approximately 2g) of product in a 20ml sifter jar.
- Full sizes are 2tsp (approximately 4g) of roduct in a 20ml sifter jar.
- This shade is vegan.
- This shade is eye safe and lip safe.