Aquila's name is the latin word for eagle and it represents the great Eagle that carried Zeus's quiver of thunderbolts. It is the eagle that was sent to carry Ganymede to Mount Olympus for Zeus, and for that reason it is also associated with her. In Ancient Egypt, however, Aquila was associated with the falcon of Horus.
This is a shimmery loose blush in a true copper shade. It also may make an excellent shimmery bronzer on certain skin tones!
Mica, Dimethylimidazolidinone Rice Starch, Kaolin Clay, Magnesium Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Carnauba Wax.
May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarine, Manganese Violet, Red 7, Red 21, Red 27, Red 40, Orange 5.
Items are filled by volume rather than by weight.
- Sample Bags are 1/4 tsp (approximately 0.5mL) of product in a medium plastic bag.
- Sample Jars are 1/4 tsp (approximately 0.5mL) of product in a 5mL acrylic jar.
- Half sizes are 1 tsp (approximately 2g) of product in a 20ml sifter jar.
- Full sizes are 2tsp (approximately 4g) of roduct in a 20ml sifter jar.
- This shade is vegan.
- This shade is eye safe and lip safe.