And thou shalt be the first of witches known;
And thou shalt be the first of all i' the world;
And thou shalt teach the art of poisoning,
Of poisoning those who are great lords of all;
Yea, thou shalt make them die in their palaces;
And thou shalt bind the oppressor's soul (with power); 1
And when ye find a peasant who is rich,
Then ye shall teach the witch, your pupil, how
To ruin all his crops with tempests dire,
With lightning and with thunder (terrible),
And the hall and wind....
Charles G. Leland, The Gospel of Witches
This salmon-peach highlight is an elusive colour - a warm base colour with a cool violet shimmer. It is truly magical.
Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Iron Oxide, Magnesium Stearate, Tin Oxide, Carnauba Wax
Items are filled by volume rather than by weight.
- Sample Bags are 1/4 tsp (approximately 0.5mL) of product in a medium plastic bag.
- Sample Jars are 1/4 tsp (approximately 0.5mL) of product in a 5mL acrylic jar.
- Half sizes are 1 tsp (approximately 2g) of product in a 20ml sifter jar.
- Full sizes are 2tsp (approximately 4g) of roduct in a 20ml sifter jar.
- This shade is vegan.
- This shade is eye safe and lip safe.
I got a sampler of this in my latest order. It's a bit too dark for me to be used as a highlight, but it does make a lovely peachy blush. Blends very well and the shimmer is nice and subtle.