"There is a legend that the instant the Duke Leto Atreides died a meteor streaked across the skies above his ancestral palace on Caladan. "
--the Princess Irulan: "Introduction to A Child's History of Muad'Dib"
This shimmery medium pinkish red eyeshadow is inspired by the betrayal of Duke Leto Atreides by Yueh Wellington. The Atreides leaders were also known as the Red Dukes by the Padishah Emperor.
Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Iron Oxide, Ultramarine, Zinc Oxide, Magnesium Stearate, Carnauba Wax
- Samples contain 1/8 tsp of loose eyeshadow (or approximately 0.25g). If the Sample Jar option is chosen, samples will come in a 5ml jar without any label art.
- Half and Full sizes are packaged in 5g Plastic Cosmetics jars.
- Half sizes contain 1/2 tsp of loose eyeshadow (or approximately 1g) Full sizes contain 1 tsp of loose eyeshadow (or approximately 2g).
- Matte shades weigh more than shimmer shades because they are more dense, so we fill by volume rather than weight.
- The cosmetics jars do NOT come with sifters.
- Both half and full sizes feature label art stickers on the lids for their particular collection.
- Shades pictured here are representative for size and do not represent any particular shade.
- Our jars do not come with sifters.
- This colour is vegan.
- Lip Safe!
Thank you to AmberXenon for the eye swatch! Visit her blog here.