Gaia is the personification of the Earth and one of the Ancient Greek primordial deities. She is the ancestral mother to all life, including the Olympic Gods, Titans and Giants, and created the Sea, Sky, and Mountains through sheer creative force. Like many ancient European Earth deities, she may be a later iteration of a much more ancient Great Mother Goddess who may have been worshipped by the neolithic speakers of the Proto-Indo-European language. She is considered a generous giver of gifts.
This is a matte, loose blush in a warm, muted plum purple shade. It is a buildable shade that can be applied lightly for a subtle wash of colour or built up for a more dramatic effect.
Mica, Dimethylimidazolidinone Rice Starch, Kaolin Clay, Zinc Oxide, Ultramarine, Iron Oxides, Magnesium Stearate, Carnauba Wax.
Items are filled by volume rather than by weight.
- Sample Bags are 1/4 tsp (approximately 0.5mL) of product in a medium plastic bag.
- Sample Jars are 1/4 tsp (approximately 0.5mL) of product in a 5mL acrylic jar.
- Half sizes are 1 tsp (approximately 2g) of product in a 20ml sifter jar.
- Full sizes are 2tsp (approximately 4g) of roduct in a 20ml sifter jar.
- This shade is vegan.
- This shade is eye safe and lip safe.
This is a very unique shade. I have olive skin and most blushes seem orange or just kinda weird on me. This blends quite naturally into my skin.