Auriga is the charioteer constellation. It is associated with ancient Greek mythology and potentially represents Phaeton, the son of Helios who tried to drive the Chariot of the Sun and lost control.
This is a shimmery loose blush in a soft sandy-peach shade. This is a muted peach shade with tain and golden undertones. A lovely muted shade for fairer skin tones and a great highlight for deeper ones.
Mica, Dimethylimidazolidinone Rice Starch, Kaolin Clay, Magnesium Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Carnauba Wax.
May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarine, Manganese Violet, Red 7, Red 21, Red 27, Red 40, Orange 5.
Items are filled by volume rather than by weight.
- Sample Bags are 1/4 tsp (approximately 0.5mL) of product in a medium plastic bag.
- Sample Jars are 1/4 tsp (approximately 0.5mL) of product in a 5mL acrylic jar.
- Half sizes are 1 tsp (approximately 2g) of product in a 20ml sifter jar.
- Full sizes are 2tsp (approximately 4g) of roduct in a 20ml sifter jar.
- This shade is vegan.
- This shade is eye safe and lip safe.