The Badass Bookworm is a fantastic trope, mixing the nerdiness of the Bookworm with the excitement of a warrior. A Badass Bookworm is the character who does all the research, knows all the facts, and solves all the puzzles, but doesn't shy away from a good fight. Hermione Grainger of the Harry Potter series and Samwell Tarly of A Song of Ice and Fire fit this description wonderfully.
This is a deep, mossy green shimmer shade, reminiscent of old book bindings and library decor. The bottle green leans quite cool, and is fairly dark.
Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Iron Oxide, Chromium Oxide, Green #5, Zinc Oxide, Magnesium Stearate, Carnauba Wax
- Sample bags contain 1/8 tsp of loose eyeshadow (or approximately 0.25g)
- Half and Full sizes are packaged in 5g Plastic Cosmetics jars.
- Half sizes contain 1/2 tsp of loose eyeshadow (or approximately 1g) Full sizes contain 1 tsp of loose eyeshadow (or approximately 2g).
- Matte shades weigh more than shimmer shades because they are more dense, so we fill by volume rather than weight.
- The cosmetics jars do NOT come with sifters.
- Both half and full sizes feature label art stickers on the lids for their particular collection.
- Shades pictured here are representative for size and do not represent any particular shade.
- Our jars do not come with sifters.
- This colour is vegan.
- NOT Lip Safe!
- This colour contains synthetic dye.
Thank you to AmberXenon for the eye swatch! Visit her blog here.