This is a buttercup yellow matte eyeshadow shade that's somewhat pastel - a lot of fun!.
Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Yellow 5, Iron Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Magnesium Stearate, Carnauba Wax.
- Samples contain 1/8 tsp of loose eyeshadow (or approximately 0.25mL). If the Sample Jar option is chosen, samples will come in a 5ml jar without any label art.
- Half and Full sizes are packaged in 5mL Plastic Cosmetics jars.
- Half sizes contain 1/2 tsp (or approximately 1g) of product in a 5mL jar without sifter.
- Full sizes contain 1 tsp (or approximately 2g) of product in a 5mL sifter jar.
- Matte shades weigh more than shimmer shades because they are more dense, so we fill by volume rather than weight.
- Both half and full sizes feature label art stickers on the lids for their particular collection.
- Shades pictured here are representative for size and do not represent any particular shade.
- Our 5mL jars do not come with sifters.
- This colour is vegan.
- Lip Safe!
- Arm swatches are by @swatch.me.now on Instagram. Left is over bare skin, middle over Eccentric Cosmetics primer, right over Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy.
I received the pastels from the Segfault collection through the sample bundle. These are great pastels! Super bright but still soft - it's really hard to get these color tones to remain true.
I will note: not all of the pastels are a true matte - Nondeterminism (green) had noticeable shimmer particles throughout and caught the light. Cuse of Dimensionality (blue) also has a white base but blends well when built up!
You can go for a soft wash of pastel yellow with this color OR you can build it up into a bright sunshine blast! Cheerful and whimsical.
I bought a handful of sample eyeshadows and I am in love with them all, they are absolutely gorgeous and so smooth and buttery!
The right shade if you want an "one and done", or the begginning of a colorful crease, you will find Cache Eviction the perfect pigment.