Canes is named for all the many dog constellations in the celestial sphere: Canis Major, Canis Minor and Canes Venatici. All of the celestial dogs represent the hunting dogs of great mythological figures. Canis Major and Minor are depicted as the hunting dogs of Orion the great hunter and Canes Venatici are depicted as the dogs of Bootes, the herdsman.
This is a shimmery loose blush in a brown-toned red shade. It is deep, but muted and features a hint of coral flecks.
Mica, Dimethylimidazolidinone Rice Starch, Kaolin Clay, Magnesium Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Carnauba Wax.
May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarine, Manganese Violet, Red 7, Red 21, Red 27, Red 40, Orange 5.
Items are filled by volume rather than by weight.
- Sample Bags are 1/4 tsp (approximately 0.5mL) of product in a medium plastic bag.
- Sample Jars are 1/4 tsp (approximately 0.5mL) of product in a 5mL acrylic jar.
- Half sizes are 1 tsp (approximately 2g) of product in a 20ml sifter jar.
- Full sizes are 2tsp (approximately 4g) of roduct in a 20ml sifter jar.
- This shade is vegan.
- This shade is eye safe and lip safe.
Classy rose plum pink shade. Great balance between muted and saturated for those who don't like bright pinks. The shimmer is not visible on the cheeks, but it gives a healthy luminosity.