Cassiopeia was a powerful, mythical queen of Aethiopia and mother of Andromeda. She enraged Poseidon with her claims that either her or her daughter, Andromeda were more beautiful than the Nereids, like Amphitrite, Poseidon's wife. In punishment, she was flung into the stars, where she was forced to wheel around the northern sky on her throne, clutching tightly to it so as to not plunge to her death.
This is a shimmery loose blush in a saturated vermillion shade with warm, orangey undertones.
Mica, Dimethylimidazolidinone Rice Starch, Kaolin Clay, Magnesium Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Carnauba Wax.
May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarine, Manganese Violet, Red 7, Red 21, Red 27, Red 40, Orange 5.
Items are filled by volume rather than by weight.
- Sample Bags are 1/4 tsp (approximately 0.5mL) of product in a medium plastic bag.
- Sample Jars are 1/4 tsp (approximately 0.5mL) of product in a 5mL acrylic jar.
- Half sizes are 1 tsp (approximately 2g) of product in a 20ml sifter jar.
- Full sizes are 2tsp (approximately 4g) of roduct in a 20ml sifter jar.
- This shade is vegan.
- This shade is eye safe and lip safe.