Centaurus represents a centaur, from Ancient Greek mythology. It is one of the largest constellations in the sky, and listed by Ptolemy in the 2nd century. It includes Alpha Centauri, the nearest star to our own solar system! Centaurus is associated most closely with Chiron, the patient teacher of Greek heroes such as Jason, Theseus and Heracles. Not to be confused with Sagittarius, the other centaur represented on the celestial sphere.
This is a shimmery loose blush in a warm, deep brown with coppery undertones. Great as a blush on deeper skin tones, or as a bronzer on fairer ones!
Mica, Dimethylimidazolidinone Rice Starch, Kaolin Clay, Magnesium Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Carnauba Wax.
May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarine, Manganese Violet, Red 7, Red 21, Red 27, Red 40, Orange 5.
Items are filled by volume rather than by weight.
- Sample Bags are 1/4 tsp (approximately 0.5mL) of product in a medium plastic bag.
- Sample Jars are 1/4 tsp (approximately 0.5mL) of product in a 5mL acrylic jar.
- Half sizes are 1 tsp (approximately 2g) of product in a 20ml sifter jar.
- Full sizes are 2tsp (approximately 4g) of roduct in a 20ml sifter jar.
- This shade is vegan.
- This shade is eye safe and lip safe.