Corvus is named for the crow servant of Apollo who was punished by the god in different ways, depending on which myth you are reading! In one story, the crow was sent to fetch water for Apollo, but stopped on the way to eat figs. When questioned, he blamed his delay on the Hydra. When his lie was discovered, he was punished by perpetual thirst and being unable to reach a goblet of water in the stars. In another, a white crow's feathers were turned black by Apollo when he brought the god news of his lover Coronis' betrayal.
This is a shimmery loose blush in a deep, plummy red shade. A very cool red with plum purple undertones. Like the inside of a fig.
Mica, Dimethylimidazolidinone Rice Starch, Kaolin Clay, Magnesium Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Carnauba Wax.
May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarine, Manganese Violet, Red 7, Red 21, Red 27, Red 40, Orange 5.
Items are filled by volume rather than by weight.
- Sample Bags are 1/4 tsp (approximately 0.5mL) of product in a medium plastic bag.
- Sample Jars are 1/4 tsp (approximately 0.5mL) of product in a 5mL acrylic jar.
- Half sizes are 1 tsp (approximately 2g) of product in a 20ml sifter jar.
- Full sizes are 2tsp (approximately 4g) of roduct in a 20ml sifter jar.
- This shade is vegan.
- This shade is eye safe and lip safe.