The Rainforest Saver Foundation is a Scotland-based ecological charity. They aim to support work on projects whose objective is to relieve poverty among subsistence farmers in the humid tropics, and protect or improve the environment in rainforest or former rainforest areas. In particular, we aim to do that by promoting the Inga alley cropping technique. The Inga Alley cropping technique allows crops to be grown between rows of Inga trees, helping to preserve the rainforest canopy, while the pruned branches of the Inga trees provide nutritious mulch for the crops as well as firewood for the subsistence farmers. The trees also provide much needed nitrogen fixing to the soil and their dense canopy prior to pruning inhibits the growth of weeds between harvest and planting periods. You can read more about the Rainforest Saver Foundation's work on their website and make a donation directly if you choose.
We chose the name Cuaniquil for one of the local names for the Inga Tree - the species also known as the ice-cream-bean. It is a deep matte green of jungle foliage at the forest floor. It's lush and deep. A real stunner!
Mica, Chromium Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Green 5, Zinc Oxide, Magnesium Stearate, Tin Oxide, Carnauba Wax
- Samples contain 1/8 tsp of loose eyeshadow (or approximately 0.25mL). If the Sample Jar option is chosen, samples will come in a 5ml jar without any label art.
- Half and Full sizes are packaged in 5mL Plastic Cosmetics jars.
- Half sizes contain 1/2 tsp (or approximately 1g) of product in a 5mL jar without sifter.
- Full sizes contain 1 tsp (or approximately 2g) of product in a 5mL sifter jar.
- Both half and full sizes feature label art stickers on the lids for their particular collection.
- Our 5mL jars do not come with sifters.
- This colour is vegan.
- Lip Safe!
- Arm swatches are by @swatch.me.now on Instagram. Left is over bare skin, right is over our Blank Page primer in Cotton.