Cygnus is a constellation named after the swan. Known by many names, including Deneb, Brahmamuhurtha and Mara-tea, the constellation is one of the most widely recognized. The name Cygnus comes from the Greco-Roman mythology and it may be associated with a several different legendary swans. It may be associated with Orpheus, who was transformed into a swan after his death; or perhaps Cygnus, who was transformed into a swan after her love, Phaeton died after losing control of the Chariot of the Sun. Cygnus may also be one of the Stymphalian Birds from the 12 Labours of Hercules, along with Aquila and Vultur Cadens.
This is a shimmery loose blush in a dusty rose pink shade, very subtle and muted with a slight hint of gold shimmer.
Mica, Dimethylimidazolidinone Rice Starch, Kaolin Clay, Magnesium Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Carnauba Wax.
May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarine, Manganese Violet, Red 7, Red 21, Red 27, Red 40, Orange 5.
Items are filled by volume rather than by weight.
- Sample Bags are 1/4 tsp (approximately 0.5g) of product in a medium plastic bag.
- Sample Jars are 1/4 tsp (approximately 0.5g) of product in a 5mL acrylic jar.
- Half sizes are 1 tsp (approximately 2g) of product in a 20ml sifter jar.
- Full sizes are 2tsp (approximately 4g) of roduct in a 20ml sifter jar.
- This shade is vegan.
- This shade is eye safe and lip safe.