Delphinus is named for the dolphin, and is associated with two dolphin myths from Ancient Greece. In one, a servant of Poseidon, Delphinus, was sent out to search for the nereid Amphitrite who had hidden herself from the God of the Sea. Delphinus managed to find the nereid and persuaded her to accept Poseidon's wooing. In gratitude, Delphinus was set among the stars in the form of a dolphin. In the other, the poet Arion was rescued from the murderous crew of a ship on which he was travelling by a friendly dolphin.
This is a shimmery loose blush in a deep blue-violet shade with pinkish undertones.
Mica, Dimethylimidazolidinone Rice Starch, Kaolin Clay, Magnesium Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Carnauba Wax.
May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarine, Manganese Violet, Red 7, Red 21, Red 27, Red 40, Orange 5.
Items are filled by volume rather than by weight.
- Sample Bags are 1/4 tsp (approximately 0.5mL) of product in a medium plastic bag.
- Sample Jars are 1/4 tsp (approximately 0.5mL) of product in a 5mL acrylic jar.
- Half sizes are 1 tsp (approximately 2g) of product in a 20ml sifter jar.
- Full sizes are 2tsp (approximately 4g) of roduct in a 20ml sifter jar.
- This shade is vegan.
- This shade is eye safe and lip safe.