"With them was a third rabbit, Hlao - Pipkin - a friend of fiver. (Hlao means any small concavity in the grass where moisture may collect, e.g. the dimple formed by a dandelion or thistle-cup.) He too was small, and inclined to be timid, and Hazel and Fiver had spent the greater part of their last evening in the warren in persuading him to join them. Pipkin had agreed rather hesitantly."
A duochrome eyeshadow with a soft, rosy-brown base and vibrant cornflower-blue shift.
Iron Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Zinc Oxide, Magnesium Stearate, Carnauba Wax
- Samples contain 1/8 tsp of loose eyeshadow (or approximately 0.25mL). If the Sample Jar option is chosen, samples will come in a 5ml jar without any label art.
- Half and Full sizes are packaged in 5mL Plastic Cosmetics jars.
- Half sizes contain 1/2 tsp (or approximately 1g) of product in a 5mL jar without sifter.
- Full sizes contain 1 tsp (or approximately 2g) of product in a 5mL sifter jar.
- Both half and full sizes feature label art stickers on the lids for their particular collection.
- Our 5mL jars do not come with sifters.
- This colour is vegan.
- Lip Safe!
- Individual arm swatches provided by @swatch.me.now.
I normally wear lighter warm toned colours, but this is just so magical. It makes me think of stormy days, the sparkle while not overwhelming gives so much dimension.
I was looking for a shifting blue shade that I could wear to work and this is perfect, I've been wearing it at least once a week since I got it