Zemyna is the baltic Earth Mother deity. Zemyna is the Lithuanian goddess, however she has a strong association or may be an iteration of the Latvian goddess Zemes Mate. She is the personification of the fertile Earth and She sustains all life. She is a goddess of fertility, but also the receiver and protector of the dead. She is considered a benevolent goddess and associated with the cycle of life: all life comes from her and eventually all life returns to her.
This is a matte, loose blush in a soft, dusty rose pink shade. It is a subtle shade that tends toward neutral, but may pull warm on cooler skin tones.
Mica, Dimethylimidazolidinone Rice Starch, Kaolin Clay, Zinc Oxide, Ultramarine, Iron Oxides, Magnesium Stearate, Carnauba Wax.
Items are filled by volume rather than by weight.
- Sample Bags are 1/4 tsp (approximately 0.5mL) of product in a medium plastic bag.
- Sample Jars are 1/4 tsp (approximately 0.5mL) of product in a 5mL acrylic jar.
- Half sizes are 1 tsp (approximately 2g) of product in a 20ml sifter jar.
- Full sizes are 2tsp (approximately 4g) of roduct in a 20ml sifter jar.
- This shade is vegan.
- This shade is eye safe and lip safe.