Veriform suspensor chairs ringed it, two of them occupied. In one sat a dark-haired youth of about sixteen years, round of face and with sullen eyes.
This shade is inspired by the beloved nephew of Baron Harkonnen. It is a deep olive green matte shadow, reminiscent of the sullen darkness of Feyd-Rautha's character, as well as recalling the industrial wasteland of Giedi Prime.
Iron Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Zinc Oxide, Magnesium Stearate, Carnauba Wax
- Samples contain 1/8 tsp of loose eyeshadow (or approximately 0.25mL). If the Sample Jar option is chosen, samples will come in a 5ml jar without any label art.
- Half and Full sizes are packaged in 5mL Plastic Cosmetics jars.
- Half sizes contain 1/2 tsp (or approximately 1g) of product in a 5mL jar without sifter.
- Full sizes contain 1 tsp (or approximately 2g) of product in a 5mL sifter jar.
- Both half and full sizes feature label art stickers on the lids for their particular collection.
- Our 5mL jars do not come with sifters.
- This colour is vegan.
- Lip Safe!
Very good, dark, pigmented, it takes very little to have a very smokey look, just keep in mind I'm pretty pale.
This shadow applies easily on a primer and appear very pigmented. It is still easy to blend around the edge and into other shadows. On me (NC25), Feyd-Rautha is true to the swatch provided. I love this colour and the matte formula is one of the better formulas I've tried.