This is a pretty pastel-ish coral matte shade.
Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Yellow 10, Ultramarine, Zinc Oxide, Iron Oxide, Yellow 5, Red 21, Red 40, Magnesium Stearate, Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid.
- Samples contain 1/8 tsp of loose eyeshadow (or approximately 0.25mL). If the Sample Jar option is chosen, samples will come in a 5ml jar without any label art.
- Half and Full sizes are packaged in 5mL Plastic Cosmetics jars.
- Half sizes contain 1/2 tsp (or approximately 1g) of product in a 5mL jar without sifter.
- Full sizes contain 1 tsp (or approximately 2g) of product in a 5mL sifter jar.
- Matte shades weigh more than shimmer shades because they are more dense, so we fill by volume rather than weight.
- Both half and full sizes feature label art stickers on the lids for their particular collection.
- Shades pictured here are representative for size and do not represent any particular shade.
- Our 5mL jars do not come with sifters.
- This colour is vegan.
- Lip Safe!
- This shade may cause some staining.
I received the pastels from the Segfault collection through the sample bundle. These are great pastels! Super bright but still soft - it's really hard to get these color tones to remain true.
I will note: not all of the pastels are a true matte - Nondeterminism (green) had noticeable shimmer particles throughout and caught the light. Cuse of Dimensionality (blue) also has a white base but blends well when built up!
Pretty colour and stays on all day with an eyeprimer. Very happy with my purchase!