From behind the headboard slipped a tiny hunter-seeker no more than five centimeters long. Paul recognized it at once -- a common assassination weapon that every child of royal blood learned about at an early age. It was a raveing sliver of metal guided by some nearby hand and eye. It could burrow into moving flesh and chew its way up nerve channels to the nearest vital organ.
This is a light gray-green matte eyeshadow inspired by the weapons of assassination.
Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Mica, Chromium Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Magnesium Stearate, Carnauba Wax
- Samples contain 1/8 tsp of loose eyeshadow (or approximately 0.25mL). If the Sample Jar option is chosen, samples will come in a 5ml jar without any label art.
- Half and Full sizes are packaged in 5mL Plastic Cosmetics jars.
- Half sizes contain 1/2 tsp (or approximately 1g) of product in a 5mL jar without sifter.
- Full sizes contain 1 tsp (or approximately 2g) of product in a 5mL sifter jar.
- Both half and full sizes feature label art stickers on the lids for their particular collection.
- Our 5mL jars do not come with sifters.
- This colour is vegan.
- Not Lip Safe!
A very nice and pigmented light greyish green, super silky and not patchy at all. Love Crow & Pebble greens, the only downside is that I cannot use them on the lips (not lip safe). XD
I love this as a transition color. It blends really nicely, and plays well with other eyeshadows whether they're matte too or shimmery.