Hydra is the largest of the modern 88 northern hemisphere constellations. It is named after the water snake, and may be associated with two ancient Greek Myths. In the first, the crow of Apollo returns to the god with the snake in its claws, blaming it for not completing his tasks. Apollo then threw both the crow and the snake into the stars - the crow still clutches the snake in its talons to this day. Hydra may also be associated with the monster Hydra, the many-headed serpent killed by Heracles during his 12 Labours.
This is a shimmery loose blush in a cool-toned red. This shade is on the lighter side, almost a deeper pink shade rather than a red.
Mica, Dimethylimidazolidinone Rice Starch, Kaolin Clay, Magnesium Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Carnauba Wax.
May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarine, Manganese Violet, Red 7, Red 21, Red 27, Red 40, Orange 5.
Items are filled by volume rather than by weight.
- Sample Bags are 1/4 tsp (approximately 0.5mL) of product in a medium plastic bag.
- Sample Jars are 1/4 tsp (approximately 0.5mL) of product in a 5mL acrylic jar.
- Half sizes are 1 tsp (approximately 2g) of product in a 20ml sifter jar.
- Full sizes are 2tsp (approximately 4g) of roduct in a 20ml sifter jar.
- This shade is vegan.
- This shade is eye safe and lip safe.