And I shall not be dark, but beautiful and terrible as the Morning and the Night!
A beautiful, soft green highlight, on the minty side. This highlight will give you an ethereal woodland glow, like light filtering through the canopies.
Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Chromium Oxide, Magnesium Stearate, Tin Oxide, Iron Oxide, Carnauba Wax
Items are filled by volume rather than by weight.
- Sample Bags are 1/4 tsp (approximately 0.5mL) of product in a medium plastic bag.
- Sample Jars are 1/4 tsp (approximately 0.5mL) of product in a 5mL acrylic jar.
- Half sizes are 1 tsp (approximately 2g) of product in a 20ml sifter jar.
- Full sizes are 2tsp (approximately 4g) of roduct in a 20ml sifter jar.
- This shade is vegan.
- This shade is eye safe but not lip safe.
- Thanks to @swatch.me.now for the Swatch photo on black background. She swatched these over Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy glitter adhesive.
I love this. I've been looking for the perfect green highlighter and this is it. It's subtle enough that I can pretty much wear it all the time if I want to but it is still very green. I love it so much.
I'm a fair olive and a lot of highlighters don't wear well on me due the shade/tone combo; Lady of the Wood was pleasantly ethereal, and looks great both sheered out and as a blinding highlight solo or layered.