Demeter is the Olympian goddess of th harvest and Agriculture. She is a personification of the fertility of the earth and the giver of grain. While she is commonly known for her associations with the harvest and plenty, she is also the keeper of divine law and presides over the cycle of life and death. She is largely considered a generous goddess who gives the world the things it needs to sustain life, she is also depicted as a warthful and mournful goddess and is associated with the turn of seasons.
This is a matte, loose blush in a lmid-toned, warm, petal pink shade. It is a lovely mid-point between the dusty rose Earth Mother shade and the Warm, peachy Rowan-Wife.
Mica, Dimethylimidazolidinone Rice Starch, Kaolin Clay, Zinc Oxide, Ultramarine, Iron Oxides, Magnesium Stearate, Carnauba Wax.
Items are filled by volume rather than by weight.
- Sample Bags are 1/4 tsp (approximately 0.5mL) of product in a medium plastic bag.
- Sample Jars are 1/4 tsp (approximately 0.5mL) of product in a 5mL acrylic jar.
- Half sizes are 1 tsp (approximately 2g) of product in a 20ml sifter jar.
- Full sizes are 2tsp (approximately 4g) of roduct in a 20ml sifter jar.
- This shade is vegan.
- This shade is eye safe and lip safe.