Astghik, the Armenian Goddess of the stars, was associated with fertility, beauty and love. She also ruled over water sources and springs. She was known as a Night Goddess and was associated with the planet Venus as the Morning and Evening star. She was initially the Creator of Heaven and Earth, and with the Sun God and Mood Goddess, she made up a part of a holy trinity within the Armenian pantheon. Monuments to her take the form of serpents and are also referred to as Dragon Stones.
Astghik's shade is a cold pink, reminiscent of the colour of dawn before the sun begins to rise; the domain of the morning star.
This is a matte, loose blush in a bright, cool pink shade. Moderately pigmented, but still sheer to allow natural beauty to shine through. This is a buildable pigment.
Mica, Dimethylimidazolidinone Rice Starch, Kaolin Clay, Zinc Oxide,Ultramarine, Red 27, Magnesium Stearate, Carnauba Wax.
Items are filled by volume rather than by weight.
- Sample Bags are 1/4 tsp (approximately 0.5mL) of product in a medium plastic bag.
- Sample Jars are 1/4 tsp (approximately 0.5mL) of product in a 5mL acrylic jar.
- Half sizes are 1 tsp (approximately 2g) of product in a 20ml sifter jar.
- Full sizes are 2tsp (approximately 4g) of roduct in a 20ml sifter jar.
- This shade is vegan.
- This shade is eye safe and lip safe.
Little Star, She Who Listens