This is a deep wine red matte eyeshadow with the occasional fleck of tiny red glitter reflecks.
Mica, Ultramarine, Red 40, Iron Oxide, Manganese Violet, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Magnesium Stearate, Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid.
- Samples contain 1/8 tsp of loose eyeshadow (or approximately 0.25mL). If the Sample Jar option is chosen, samples will come in a 5ml jar without any label art.
- Half and Full sizes are packaged in 5mL Plastic Cosmetics jars.
- Half sizes contain 1/2 tsp (or approximately 1g) of product in a 5mL jar without sifter.
- Full sizes contain 1 tsp (or approximately 2g) of product in a 5mL sifter jar.
- Matte shades weigh more than shimmer shades because they are more dense, so we fill by volume rather than weight.
- Both half and full sizes feature label art stickers on the lids for their particular collection.
- Shades pictured here are representative for size and do not represent any particular shade.
- Our 5mL jars do not come with sifters.
- This colour is vegan.
- Lip Safe!
- This shade may cause some staining.
- Arm swatches are by @swatch.me.now on Instagram. Left is over bare skin, right is over our Blank Page primer in Cotton.
Since this is a loose powder, it's EXTREMELY pigmented, and one needs to work patiently to build it up without much fallout - but it is such a gorgeous shade to work with! It's not quite red, not quite brown, but certainly very rich. In the pot it looks shimmery yet goes on matte on the lids. Blending this out is a dream, and it builds on top of itself without any issues. I really do recommend working lightly and in layers, as its looseness gives powerful pigmentation but also a lot of potential to make a mess.
Great color, great quality