And remembering the explanation which Merlin had made of the star above-mentioned, he commanded two dragons to be made of gold, in likeness of the dragon which he had seen at the ray of the star.
Geoffrey of Monmouth, Historia Regum Britanniae
A soft blue-brown contour shade. It's not quite blue and not quite grey, and not quite brown. A fantastic cool contour shade.
Mica, Iron Oxide, Ultramarine, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Carnauba Wax
Items are filled by volume rather than by weight.
- Sample Bags are 1/4 tsp (approximately 0.5mL) of product in a medium plastic bag.
- Sample Jars are 1/4 tsp (approximately 0.5mL) of product in a 5mL acrylic jar.
- Half sizes are 1 tsp (approximately 2g) of product in a 20ml sifter jar.
- Full sizes are 2tsp (approximately 4g) of roduct in a 20ml sifter jar.
- This shade is vegan.
- This shade is eye safe and lip safe.
This contour is the right cool shade for people who, like me are pale as a paper. It's really pigmented, so is better applied with light hand.