In the midst of the lake Arthur was ware of an arm clothed in white samite, that held a fair sword in that hand.
Thomas Mallory, Le Morte d'Arthur (1470)
A warm, yellow-toned green base with a flash of blue shimmer, like sunlight glinting off the surface of a deep, mysterious lake.
Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Chromium Oxide, Iron Oxide, Ultramarine, Magnesium Stearate, Tin Oxide, Iron Oxide, Carnauba Wax
Items are filled by volume rather than by weight.
- Sample Bags are 1/4 tsp (approximately 0.5mL) of product in a medium plastic bag.
- Sample Jars are 1/4 tsp (approximately 0.5mL) of product in a 5mL acrylic jar.
- Half sizes are 1 tsp (approximately 2g) of product in a 20ml sifter jar.
- Full sizes are 2tsp (approximately 4g) of roduct in a 20ml sifter jar.
- This shade is vegan.
- This shade is eye safe but not lip safe.
- Thanks to @swatch.me.now for the swatches. All highlighters in the comparison are swatched over Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy. The single product swatches are done over bare skin, Eccentric Cosmetics Primer and Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy (left to right).
I always love special highlighters, and this greenish glow is just the right thing. I was torn between Nimue and Galadriel, but the strong shift of Nimue won (Galadriel is more subtle, and I will buy it too).