Orion is the mythical great hunter of ancient Greek Mythology. It is said that he once claimed to be able to hunt and kill every animal on earth, which enraged Gaia, Mother Earth, who sent a scorpion to kill him. Both Orion and the scorpion were immortalized in the stars: Orion as the hunter and the scorpion as the Zodiacal constellation, Scorpio. Scorpio forever chases Orion across the sky, which is why they are never visible on the sky at the same time.
This is a shimmery loose blush in a saturated red with neutral undertones and a slight coppery sheen.
Mica, Dimethylimidazolidinone Rice Starch, Kaolin Clay, Magnesium Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Carnauba Wax.
May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarine, Manganese Violet, Red 7, Red 21, Red 27, Red 40, Orange 5.
Items are filled by volume rather than by weight.
- Sample Bags are 1/4 tsp (approximately 0.5mL) of product in a medium plastic bag.
- Sample Jars are 1/4 tsp (approximately 0.5mL) of product in a 5mL acrylic jar.
- Half sizes are 1 tsp (approximately 2g) of product in a 20ml sifter jar.
- Full sizes are 2tsp (approximately 4g) of roduct in a 20ml sifter jar.
- This shade is vegan.
- This shade is eye safe and lip safe.